Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The WAAAGHBOSS!!!

My dad said dance lessons would make me appear too Canadian so now I take my teenage angst out in the form of MINIATURE PAINTING HERE IS MY WARBOSS:

WARBOSS Wa'Ghar!!

He's equipped with ANRAHEIRS' CLAW or something like that. It's just two brute gore hackas hacked together.

As with all of my miniatures I applied my patented DLTC* technique, which yields best results 3-6 feet away. Anyhow here's some before and after of the base:


The process was pretty straightforward: I have a giant slab of cork. I popped a corner off with my bare hands and trimmed it to fit the base. I then hid seams with tinier rock-like pieces of cork to hide how stupid that looked and it worked. Also skulls.


I then primed the whole damn thing grey, nulned it, dry brushed it, picked out the skulls with bone, drybrushed everything bone, paint the non-cork an earth color, flocked the bitch, dreamed my horse didn't leave me when I was a kid due to massive neglect, then added some tufts. The white is elmer's glue still drying because holy shit I'm a millennial and impatient and wanted to take a picture immediately get off my back SUSAN!

All that being said I may not even take this guy to NOVA because of some deep discussions I had on the TGA boards and with my uncle.

That's it I don't have any other progress shots or words of wisdom I just wanted to rudely invade my friends' blogging platform and include myself in their dialogue because I thought what they were doing was cool and they don't use run on sentences but I do cause I'm pretty sure it'll trigger one of them ok bye.

*Don't Look Too Close

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaassssssss!

    Welcome, sir, to our sad little corner of the Bloggosphere. I shall make sure I harass you consistently about maintaining your new commitment!

    Also dat Orko is dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fine looking ork (and base)!

    Oh, and avoid my blog as I thrive on run-on sentences...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS!! I will absolutely not avoid your blog don't try to stop me I'm going there right now

      Delete

The WAAAGHBOSS!!!

My dad said dance lessons would make me appear too Canadian so now I take my teenage angst out in the form of MINIATURE PAINTING HERE IS MY...